Joan Bornstein, GREEN, SFR, Realtor and Broker has earned a reputation among clients and professionals in the Real Estate Community as an honest, straight forward professional. She strives to make the process of purchasing or selling property as stress free for her clients as possible.
Joan and her Team are consistently seeking new and innovative tools and systems that will provide them with a competitive advantage, creating more visibility, exposure and better service to their clients.
Joan has earned a reputation as a flexible professional and excellent negotiator.
Some key accomplishments of Joan’s Real Estate expertise are:
- Commercial Property Sales – Scope of work included designing the Brokerage Commercial Sign, and working with the City planning department to approve both the design and function of a building, to increase its sales appeal.
- Historical Home Probate Sale https://vimeo.com/284548850
- Investment Sale of Multifamily Building – Prepared full financial disclosures, identification of major repairs, and facilitated accommodations for tenant relocations during the major reconstruction.
- Successful Short sale and Probate transactions (Listing & Selling)
- Successful 1031 Exchange transactions (Listing & Selling)
Joan is a member in good standing with the following professional Real Estate Associations and the Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Orange County Association of Realtors (OCAR)
- Board Member of OCAR Green Committee 2010-2015
- Member of the NAR Green Realtor Certification Council
- Member of the NAR Short Sale Foreclosure Association
- Member of the Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce 2013 to Present
- Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce Ambassador and Preservation Team